Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I'm A Kept Woman



I Am a ' K EPT ' Woman .


You see, there were a few times when I thought I would lose my mind,
but GOD




KEPT
me sane.
(Isa. 26:3)

There were times when I thought I could go no longer, but the LORD
KEPT
me moving.
(Gen 28:15)

At t imes, I've wanted to lash out at those whom I felt had done me
wrong, but the LORD
KEPT
my mouth shut.
(Psa. 13)

Sometimes, I think the money just isn't enough, but GOD has helped me to
KEEP
the lights on, the water on, the car paid, the house paid,
etc.
(Matt. 6:25-34)

When I thought I would fall, HE
KEPT
me up. When I thought I was weak, HE KEPT
me strong!
(I Pet. 5:7, Matt. 11:28-30)

I could go on and on and on, but I'm sure you hear me!

Praise the Lord and pass the filet mignon! I'm Blessed to be
KEPT!
Are you, or do you know a
KEPT
Woman?

If so pass it on to her to let her know she is KEPT!

No comments: